
FOX25 has learned that Loughlin allegedly worked at the Pine Hill School in Sherborn during an observation program for his degree. A letter was reportedly sent to parents from the school's principal saying that the 21-year-old was there for 2 years and observed Pre-K through second grade classrooms.
The letter also said, in part, “Specifically, Kyle observed in March and December of 2014 in Mrs. Merriam's second grade classroom, and in both Ms. Jean and Ms. Milliner's Pre-K classrooms. This school year, Kyle observed in Ms. Sullivan's first grade classroom in January 2015 and spent one day in Ms. Connery's kindergarten classroom during the second week of March 2015.”
The letter went on to say that he did have a background check and was never alone with students.
Loughlin also previously worked at the MetroWest YMCA, who emailed families Thursday night letting them know that he held the position of summer camp counselor.
The letter, from President and CEO Rick MacPherson, read in-part: "Mr. Loughlin was not working for our YMCA at the time the alleged rape took place, and the alleged victim was not a Y member or program participant."
Also on Thursday, a university spokesperson confirmed that additional child abuse cases are being investigated as parents filed four separate 51A reports with police.
In a statement, the Bridgewater State University Children's Center said the "EEC has imposed an enrollment freeze" on the center and it will be closed on Friday.
![]() ![]() | 25 FOX Drive Phone (781) 467-2525
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Cox Media Group Television and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices |